REALIABILITY AND PRECISION
MASTER 100 was created in 2007 and is a welding laser, smaller in size and with a sinuous and eye-catching design, that offers high work performances at low consumption and zero maintenance. Despite being a very compact machine, it has a very powerful integrated cooling system; access to the welding is easy, as inspection, thanks to the front door opening.
Cool led lights inside, allow a greater sharpness of the welding alongside a reduced strain on the vision. There is a large touch-screen colour display that can be ergonomically positioned.
A webcam video-camera is supplied as standard, which allows a view of the object being welded inside the welding chamber.
The new digital system is a particular feature of this machine, allowing greater simplicity and versatility of use and, simultaneously, continuous control of the power assimilated from the net, as well as monitoring the temperature inside the machine , to optimise consumption in all operational conditions. Another new feature of this machine is the new “slide” that makes the laser beam five times more stable
MASTER 100 LASER APPLICATIONS
- Easily weld precious metals and other, including platinum, titanium, gold,silver and palladium.
- Repairs old jewellery perfectly.
- Repairs mounting without having to remove the stones.
- Repairs watches and other parts, even glasses.
- Welds the elements using weld materials, and leaves them clear, sharp and without the need to clean again.
- Repairs casting defects such as porosity or breakages, by simply welding those areas with solder wire.
NEW FEATURES OFFERED BY MASTER 100
- It’s the first laser controlled by a digital microprocessor (D.S.P.)
- Real time and automatic regulations of the power supply.
- Double light LCD shutter.
- 30 Hz frequency